Chardham pilgrims exempted from registration on the smart city portal
Dehradun. The Uttarakhand government has extended the corona curfew further. Now the curfew restrictions in the state will remain in force till October 19. The Disaster Management Department has issued the SOP (Standard Practice Procedure) of Covid Curfew. At the same time, passengers coming from outside states for Chardham Yatra will no longer have to register separately on the Smart City Portal. For the convenience of the passengers, the government has given relaxation in this arrangement.
Chief Secretary Dr. SS Sandhu has issued the SOP of Covid Curfew. In which the mandatory registration on the Smart City Portal has been abolished for the travelers coming from outside the states to visit the Chardham. However, for e-pass, they will have to compulsorily register on the website of Devasthanam Board www.devasthanam.uk.gov.in and www.badrinath-kedarnath.gov.in. Only Chardham Yatris will get the exemption for not registering on the Smart City Portal. But if a person comes to the state from outside areas for any other work, then it will be mandatory to register on the smart city portal. In view of the festive season, the district magistrates have been instructed to maintain social distancing and monitor the increase in overcrowding in public places. The laxity given earlier in the Covid curfew will continue to be applicable.
These restrictions remain
- Under the SOP, half the people of the capacity of the wedding hall will be able to attend the wedding ceremony, but for this also permission will be required from the district administration. Along with this, the investigation report of Corona will have to be shown.
- Night curfew will continue in the state. The markets will open from 8 am to 9 pm. Hotel restaurants, eateries, and dhabas located in urban areas will remain closed from 10 pm to 6 am.
- People coming from outside states will get entry in the state only after showing the RTPCR report 72 hours before, in the absence of a double dose certificate of corona vaccine.
- It will be mandatory for all the passengers coming to Uttarakhand from outside states to register on the smart city http://smartcitydehradun.uk.gov.in.
- No more than 50 people will be able to attend the funeral procession.
- All social, political, entertainment, cultural, and large gatherings will be prohibited.
- It will be mandatory for the migrants returning to their native village from other states to stay in the quarantine center for seven days under the supervision of the village head.
- All spas and salons are allowed to open in the state. All spas and salons will open with 50 percent capacity. Along with this, gyms, shopping malls, cinema halls, and swimming pools, amusement parks, theatres, auditoriums, and all activities related to them are allowed to open with 50 percent capacity. At the same time, the government has also allowed conference halls, spas, and gyms located in hotels to open with 50 percent capacity.
- Government and non-government training institutes for trainees above 18 years of age are allowed to open in the state with compliance with the Covid protocol.