Uttarakhand: Chief Minister’s announcement on completion of three and a half years of government
On Friday, Chief Minister Trivendra Singh Rawat listed achievements on completion of three and a half years of the BJP government in Uttarakhand. He said that the government has fulfilled 85 percent of the promises made to the people in elections.
The Chief Minister said that in 2014-17, the Subordinate Services Selection Commission conducted eight examinations, in which 801 posts were selected. From 2017 to 2020, 59 exams were conducted and six thousand posts were selected. The impeachment process is going on for 7200 posts. In three months, 40 thousand people will get employment in MNREGA and Campa. Benital village will be made Astro Village in Garsain. During this, the Chief Minister also made several announcements.
These are the announcements:
- Passes will be issued at the Kumbh Mela in the Corona period. The event will be traditionally held, but devotees will be limited in number.
- Despite growing cases of corona, the state has no plans for a lockdown. The Chief Minister said that where the cases will increase, there will be a Containment Zone.
- On the Allweather Road project, it was said that five and a half meter wide roads will not work. The road should be widened according to the need of the army. The state government has requested the Center.
- Chardham Devasthanam said on the board, the government has decided after thinking carefully. Some political people are behind the protest. Some have a personal interest. The Panda and Purohit Samaj have the full support of the Board.
- A global level science college will be opened in the state, only science subjects will be taught in the college.
- To save crops from wild animals, four monkey rescue centers will be set up in the state. The foundation stone will be until 9 November. 25 thousand monkeys will be kept in the rescue center.
- To protect crops from wild boars, a 125 km anti-pig wall will be built. 50 km of solar fencing will be built. A 13 km anti-elephant wall will be built. 250 km of anti-elephant trenches will be dug.
- Under Campa, eight thousand forest guards will protect crops from wildlife.