India’s Meeting With China On The Border Dispute, BLUNTLY – Before April 2020 Status Restored On Border

India’s Meeting With China On The Border Dispute, BLUNTLY – Before April 2020 Status Restored On Border

Lt. General-Level talks were held on Saturday between India and the Chinese Army to resolve the deadlock over the border in eastern Ladakh for nearly a month. Official sources gave this information. Government sources said the Indian delegation was led by Lieutenant General Harinder Singh, the General Officer Commanding of the 14th Corps at Leh, while the Chinese side was led by the Tibet Military District Commander. The conversation took place at the site of the Maldo border personnel meeting on the Line of Actual Control in eastern Ladakh towards China.

According to the information, in this meeting that lasted for five and a half hours, India has made it clear that the situation on the border should be restored before April 2020. Also, it has been said from India that we can do any construction work within our border. All the information about the talks held in the meeting has been given to the PMO.

Without giving any specific details about the conversation, an Indian Army spokesman said, “India and China officials remain in constant contact with each other through established military and diplomatic channels in view of the current situation in the Indo-China border areas.” Sources said that after 12 rounds of talks at the level of local commanders in the two armies and three rounds of talks between the officers of the rank of Major General, there was no substantive outcome on Saturday at the Lieutenant General level.

Deployment of around 2,500 soldiers in Pangong So and Galvan Valley
A day before the high-level military talks, the two countries held diplomatic level talks and during this time the two sides resolved their differences, through peaceful negotiations, sensitizing each other.

And it was agreed to evacuate keeping in mind the concerns. Earlier sources had said that the Indian side would press for a resumption of the status quo in the eastern Galvan Valley, Pangong So and Gogra in eastern Ladakh and would also oppose a large number of Chinese troops in the area.

After the deadlock began early last month, the Indian military leadership decided that the Indian troops would take a firm stand in the disputed areas Pangong So, Galwaan Valley, Demchok, and Daulat Beg Oldi against the aggressive attitude of Chinese troops. It is believed that the Chinese army has deployed around 2,500 soldiers in Pangong So and Galvan Valley and in addition it is gradually increasing its temporary structures and weapons there.

Sources said images from the satellite showed that China had significantly increased military infrastructure on its side of the Line of Actual Control, including upgrading the military airport 180 kilometers from Pangong So area. Is included. He added that the Chinese military is strategically storing essentials at its rear military bases near LAC, including cannon, war vehicles, and heavy military equipment, etc.

India will not stop projects on the border
He said that China has also increased its presence in some areas along the Line of Actual Control in North Sikkim and Uttarakhand, after which India is also increasing its presence by sending additional troops. The sharp opposition of India to important road construction in the Finger area of ​​the Pangong So area by China is due to the start of the current deadlock. In addition, there is a deadlock over China’s opposition to the construction of a road connecting the Darbuk-Shayog-Daulat Beg Oldi route in the Galvan Valley.

The road in the Fangor area in Pangong So is considered important for patrolling Indian soldiers. India has already decided that it will not stop its border infrastructure projects in eastern Ladakh due to Chinese opposition. On May 5, soldiers from both countries clashed in the Pangong So area in eastern Ladakh with iron rods and sticks.

There was also stone pelting between them. Soldiers of both sides were injured in this incident. The violence between 250 soldiers from China and India on the evening of May 5 continued the next day. After this, both sides were ‘separated’. In a similar incident, on May 9, about 150 Indian and Chinese soldiers clashed near the Naku La Pass in the Sikkim sector.

Indian Army advised the media to stay away
“Indian and Chinese officials are in constant touch with each other through established military and diplomatic channels in view of the current situation in the Indo-China border areas,” an Indian Army spokesman said. At this stage, unnatural reporting based on any speculation about these dialogues will not be helpful and the media is advised to refrain from such reporting. “

The Army said on Saturday that Indian and Chinese officials are in constant touch with established military and diplomatic channels in view of the current situation in the Indo-China border areas. Amid the ongoing military standoff in eastern Ladakh, India, and China on Friday committed to not turn their

amit amoli

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *