Must use these things to get rid of the scorching heat
Dehradun. These days, when the temperature has reached 41 across the state, it is also necessary to take care of health to avoid heat. It is getting hotter in the month of June. If you come out of the house, the heat makes you miserable and even if you stay at home, there is no peace.
Every time one feels like drinking something that relaxes the mind along with the body and is also a guarantee of health. Outside the house, where there is a crowd on the street vendors of Bael, Sugarcane, Pineapple, Mango, and Banana Shake.
At the same time, to maintain the level of salad and energy in the body, instead of solid food, liquid drinks like cold water, lemonade, lemon shikanji, sherbet, fruit juice, buttermilk, lassi are being taken in more quantities.
Dieticians are also advising to consume some such drinks in the summer to hydrate and feel refreshed, which are rich in nutrients and cool as well as beneficial for health. Dietician Dr. Deepshikha Garg is giving advice regarding food in this season.
- Take a cup of fenugreek tea every day, drink a glass of coconut water or lemonade, and mix 15 grams of chana sattu in a glass of water.
- Eat plenty of tomatoes, cucumber, watermelon, and cantaloupe. Take a glass of cumin water, and vegetable juice in large quantities.
- Take light and digestible food, avoid taking chickpeas, kidney beans, pooris, and chilies in large quantities.
- Take curd, buttermilk, and lassi mixed with roasted cumin or black salt.
- Eat fibrous foods, and do not allow long gaps between meals.
- In case of indigestion, drink homemade lemonade and mint water.
Avoid These Things
- Minimize junk food in food, and avoid fried food.
- Take warm-tasting fruits like cherries, and peaches in minimum quantity.
- Most dry fruits are high in fat, so take them in moderation during this season.
- If the food is packed for a long time, there is a possibility of bacterial growth, so eat the lunch tiffin within five to six hours.